Man Holding Free Billie Eilish Sign Shirt: A man holding a “Free Billie Eilish” sign climbed the KTLA-TV Channel 5 tower in Hollywood, causing a traffic snarl and prompting an hours-long negotiation with authorities. The man, who was also holding a guitar and a handwritten sign that read “MK ultra sex slaves Donald Marshall clones,”
Man Holding Free Billie Eilish Sign Shirt
The Los Angeles Fire Department received reports of a possible jumper at 6:32 p.m. in the 5800 block of West Sunset Boulevard, a spokesperson said.
The man was playing a guitar and holding the handwritten Billie Eilish sign, which also read “MK ultra sex slaves Donald Marshall clones” on the back, KTLA reported.
Firefighters deployed an airbag and set up a ladder below the tower as crews tried to get the man to climb down.
The Los Angeles Police Department’s Crisis Negotiation Team worked with firefighters to get the man to climb down the ladder, the LAPD said. After about three hours, he descended around 9:30 p.m., KTLA reported.
The man was arrested on suspicion of trespass, according to the LAPD. His identity hasn’t been released.
The man was playing a guitar shirt, Free Billie Eilish Shirt, At KTLA-TV Channel 5 tower Tshirt, MK ultra sex slaves Donald Marshall clones Shirt, Man scales California news tower, waves ‘Free Billie Eilish’ sign
See more related product: Trending
- Solid colors are 100% cotton|
- Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
- Hoodie and Sweatshirt: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
|Printing technology||DIGISOFT™ and DTG|
|Style||T-shirts, Hoodies, Tank Tops, Sweatshirts, V-necks, Youth Tees, Kid Tees, Long Sleeve Tees, and more.|
|Gender||Men, Women, Unisex, Youth, Kid|
|Color||Printed With Different Colors|
|Size||Various Size (From S to 5XL)|
|Brand||Vintagenclassic.com - High-Quality Printed Apparel Brand|
|Shipping from||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Latvia, Czech Republic, Brazil, Australia and HongKong|
- Neck and shoulder tape: Twill tape covers the shoulder and neck seams to stabilize the back of the shirt and prevent stretching.
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems: Double stitching around the edges of the garment makes it long-lasting and durable.
- Without side seams: Knitted in one piece using tubular knit, it makes the garment more attractive.
- Ribbed collar: Allows the shirt to stretch as the head enters the t-shirt, afterwards the collar goes back to its original size, leaving a well-fitted tee.